5 punchy fragrances that will leave you smelling fresh AF
Step up the wellbeing and turn your 5-a-day into 6 with this super fruity and intensely juicy lil' line-up.
Packing more of a sweet treat than an old-school pick’n’mix, why not have your cake and bathe in it too?
Aside from transporting you to paradise, this line-up will also have your skin and your mood feeling
Chilli Mango &
Nice n’ spicy & full of bite, with a tingly twist of punchy mango, we think of it as the Peri-Peri sauce of pamper products.
For those times when you’ve somehow ended up 34 weeks deep on an Insta-stalk, snap out of it with this tangy trailblazer.
Enter to WIN our fresh AF giveaway!
We’re giving YOU the chance to win a FREE BODY MIST in one of our five sassy scents that’ll leave you smelling fresh AF all day long.
Are you a Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom kinda gal?
Or a Water Lotus and Pomelo kinda guy?
Will Hibiscus and Coconut Water float your boat?
Or will you go nuts for Salted Caramel and Macadamia?
Or maybe – just maybe – you’re the Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean type?
To enter to win and find out, pop your details in below!
- What is your animal testing policy?
Being by Sanctuary Spa is against animal testing: none of our products have been tested on animals and we only use ingredients from suppliers who have not tested them on animals for cosmetic purposes since 1998. We state ‘Against Animal Testing’ on our packaging because we LOVE animals.
Being cruelty free is core to our brand principles. We have robust procedures in place during product development to ensure that all materials, ingredients and suppliers we work with comply with our cruelty free policy. We continually audit our suppliers to guarantee they continue to comply with this policy too. We live and breathe our policy and would never compromise so there are some materials we chose not to use for the greater good of the environment… we wouldn’t want to hurt any mermaids now would we?!
- Why do you not have accreditation regarding being cruelty free?
We believe that our policy is strong enough and that our internal procedures are equally stringent to ensure we always comply with our policy.
- Do your products contain parabens?
Girl, there’s no doubt! All our products are paraben free.
- Do your products contain microbeads?
Girl, there’s no doubt! All our products are free of microbeads and microplastics. We don’t want any of that sh*t out there harming ocean residents, especially mermaids! As a brand, we are super conscious of our responsibilities towards protecting the planet, animals and each other.
- Are your products vegetarian/vegan friendly?
A lot of our products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, but if you wanna know more, you can check by looking at the ingredients list on the back of pack or check our info table here. For anything else related to this, drop us a message either on social or via customer services: we’re always happy to help a girl out!
- Where do you stock your products?
Shop on Boots.com or find your nearest store.
- Do you stock products outside of the UK?
Watch this space
- I would like to distribute your products in the UK.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more details.
- I would like to distribute your products outside of the UK.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you provide samples of your products?
Not as such, but look out for exciting giveaways and comps on our Insta @beingxsanctuary You won’t wanna miss these!
- What do The Mix do?
The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing – from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs. Talk to us 24 hours a day via online, social or our free, confidential helpline.
- I have a faulty product, what do I do?
If your product was purchased via Boots then please drop it back into them and explain what’s wrong with it, we know they’d be happy to help .
- I think there is something wrong with my product…
Holla at our customer services gals, they’ll be happy to help and try and resolve the issue!
- Why does my product have a black cap when I’ve seen products with natural caps too?
The products are going through a transitional phase. We wanted our products to be as bold as our personalities so we’re giving them a make-over! The girl gang here all prefer the black caps and can’t wait to bring even more boldness to our body care routine! We hope you’ll enjoy it just as much as us!
- Are all the products suitable for sensitive skin?
We’ve made sure this range is totally inclusive and as a result, is suitable for all skin types.
- Is the packaging recyclable?
Body Butter Jars: No
Body Lotion: Bottle is but pump is not
Bath Bomb: Yes
Body Scrub: Yes
Bubble Bath: Bottle is but cap is not
Shower Gel: Tube is but cap is not
Hand Cream: Tube is but cap is not
Body Mist: Bottle is but cap and pump are not
- Will you be doing Gift Sets?
Watch this space! Santa might have something up his sleeve…
- Are you planning on launching any new fragrances?
We’re always on the lookout for new fragrances, so if you’ve got any jazzy ideas, send them our way via social, and we’ll see what we can do!
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is PZ Cussons Beauty LLP (company number OC364213) (“PZ Cussons Beauty”) of registered office 14 Upper St. Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT IT?
We may ask you to provide the following types of personal information:
- your name;
- contact information;
- contact preferences;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests;
- photographic images; or
- experiences with our products.
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide a smooth, efficient and customised experience for you while using our site and in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services. Additional services may also be available if we have certain information about you; however, you are not obliged to provide this information. As such we will collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- when you register to use our site or set up an account with us;
- when you enter a competition or promotion;
- when you participate in a survey or piece of market research;
- when you contact us to ask a question, make a suggestion, report a problem or for any other reason;
- when you use interactive services on our site (such as bulletin boards, forums and features that allow you to post reviews or other materials).
We may also collect:
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; and/or
- information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to assist with the continuous improvement of our site (this is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual).
In addition, we may also ask you to provide personal information at other times (in which case we will tell you which personal data we are collecting and why).
We may collect personal information using our site, by email, phone, fax or mail or through any other means of communication that we may have with you.
If you are aged under 18, please get your parent or guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users under 18 without this consent will not be allowed to provide us with personal information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information to:
- register you as a user of our site and administer your site accounts;
- conduct promotions, competitions, surveys and market research;
- respond to enquiries, suggestions and complaints;
- supply requested information;
- monitor use of our site and other services and detect and prevent their misuse;
- communicate with you; and
- maintain our own business records and accounts, and keep a record of the above matters.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
If you enter competitions or other promotions run by us through this site, these will be subject to separate terms and conditions which will be available with the relevant competition or promotion.
We provide our site using a commercially reasonable level of skill but there are certain things that we do not promise about our site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability for any liability, costs, loses or damages (including without limitation, financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business) you may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with the availability or unavailability of the site, your access and use of the site or reliance upon the content or your content. In all cases, PZ Cussons Beauty and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our associated group companies harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these terms and any submission you provide.
We may refer or link to other websites and resources which are provided by third parties. These links and resources are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources and are not responsible for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
BUSINESS USE OF THE SITE
If you are using our site on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify PZ Cussons Beauty and its affiliates, officers, agents and employees from any claim, action or proceedings arising from or related to the use of the site or violation of these terms, including but not limited to any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgements, litigation costs and legal fees.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
These terms govern the relationship between PZ Cussons Beauty and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
PRIVACY & COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your browser or your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. The file is added to your browser or hard drive and the cookie allows the server to recognise you when you order a product or when you revisit.
To order products on our website, you need to have cookies enabled - see the section on Managing cookies. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site but you won't be able to order products.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
To make full use of the online shopping and other personalised features on our website, you will need to accept cookies: accepting these cookies is the only way we can provide you with a fully functional tailored service.
The cookies we use on this website are:
Cookie purpose and benefit
This cookie maintains a unique identifier for each user throughout a visit. This allows us to retain information such as the contents of shopping baskets.
Browser visit (or 20 minutes of inactivity)
This cookie is created when a user logs in to the website and ensures the user remains logged in across the website.
Browser visit (or 20 minutes of inactivity)
Special Offer Tags
This cookie is used on the offers page of the website and the cookie is used to store the last tab that the user visited. On subsequent visits, the website will display the last tab viewed by the user.
Analytics are used by almost every website to track visitors to a website in order to understand how the website is being used and to identify points that require improved user experience. We use a third party tool created by Google to do this.
This cookie is an add-on to Google analytics and allows us to change the phone numbers on our website based on how the user has navigated to the website.
This cookie is used to identify where usability can be improved.
Please note that we do not use tracking cookies which are the cookies which track your behaviour across the web.
You may notice some cookies on our website that aren't related to The Sanctuary. If you go on to a web page that takes you to a third party's site you may be sent cookies from these websites. Examples of third-party cookies we use are in relation to Facebook, Twitter and EMV Postclick, the latter being used to track sales from our emails. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party websites for more information about the use of these third party cookies.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Being x Missguided In-Order Sampling Sticker Prize Draw
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Being x Missguided” prize draw advertised on Being by Sanctuary’s official Instagram account (@beingxsanctuary) (“Instagram Post”) (“Being Instagram Account”), Facebook account and Twitter account (“Social Media Accounts”) between 1 December 2017 and 31 January 2018 (“prize draw”). No purchase necessary. UK residents only.
- You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- This prize draw (‘Being by Sanctuary Spa x Missguided’) is organised by Being by Sanctuary Spa (the ‘Promoter’), part of the PZ Cussons Beauty group located at: 14 Upper St Martin's Ln, London WC2H 9FB, United Kingdom.
- To participate in this prize draw, entrants must meet the following requirements (the ‘Eligibility Criteria’): (a) Entrants must be aged 16 and over and if under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to participate in this Promotion (b) Entrants must be residents of the UK only. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- There will be 51 winners and the prize for the first winner chosen at random by an independent adjudicator will be one years’ worth of Being by Sanctuary Bodycare: This will include 6 Being Shower Gels, 2 Shower Bursts, 3 Body Scrubs, 6 Body Mists, 4 Hand Creams, 2 Wash Bags, 3 body lotions and 3 body butters. Plus 1 x Missguided gift voucher worth £250 to spend on the www.missguided.co.uk website (“MG Website”) (“Voucher”). The Voucher can only be used on the Website and cannot be used on any other medium including at any concession or store, or any third party website, and cannot be used towards delivery charges. The Voucher can be used for full price products only (i.e. non-sale and non-discounted) and it cannot be used in conjunction with any discount code. The Voucher must be redeemed in one transaction. The Voucher must be used by 23.59 on 31st December 2018.
- The prize for the other winners chosen will be 1 x Being by Sanctuary Shower Burst product.
- All eligible entrants’ Instagram handles will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random (“Draw”) after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered..
- The Promotion is open to everyone that fulfils the Eligibility Criteria but it excludes employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion including Missguided Limited.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter, the entrant must ‘follow’ the official @missguided and @beingxsanctuary Instagram accounts from their owned account and comment ‘Enter Me’ on the post of the Blue Peace Symbol on the @beingxsanctuary page. In order for the entry to be received Instagram accounts must be public.
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram on 01.02.2018, to request full name and delivery address. We reserve the right to disqualify them from the prize draw if they are unable to provide such details. Further information as to how prizes will be posted out to them will be provided by direct Instagram message. Any winners who do not respond to the direct message within two weeks will be excluded from the prize draw.
- Official prize draw start date and time is 00:01 on 18 December 2017. Official prize draw closing date is 23:59 on 31 January 2018. Any entrees after this date will not be eligible.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, PZ Cussons Beauty, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prizes.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/data-protection for more details.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion e.g. software or network malfunction preventing the use and application of the Code, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Winners Details (Name and country of residence) can be obtained through requesting the details via writing to PZ Cussons Beauty. Full Address: Customer Services, PZ Cussons Beauty, 14 Upper St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB.
- We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the prize draw.
Being Website & Social Influencer Giveaway Competition
- This prize draw (‘Being by Sanctuary Spa’) is organised by Sanctuary (the ‘Promoter’), part of the PZ Cussons Beauty group located at: 14 Upper St Martin's Ln, London WC2H 9FB, United Kingdom.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must meet the following requirements (the ‘Eligibility Criteria’): (a) Entrants must be aged 13 years or over at the time of entry. (b) Entrants must be residents of the UK only. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- The prize is as follows: one product selected from the 45-product wide Being range.
- The Promotion is open to everyone that fulfils the Eligibility Criteria but it excludes employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion including The Boots Company Plc and Cult LDN.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter, all contact details must be submitted on the competition entry form.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition will remain open for a time period, subject to promoter’s discretion. Winners will be chosen entirely at random by the Promoter and / or its agents.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and PZ Cussons Beauty, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prizes.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a disturbance outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Being By Sanctuary Spa Anti-Bullying Week Donations to The Mix Campaign Terms and Conditions
- This campaign is organised by Being by Sanctuary Spa (the ‘Promoter’), part of the PZ Cussons Beauty group located at: 14 Upper St Martin's Ln, London WC2H 9FB, United Kingdom.
- To participate in this donation campaign entrants must meet the following requirements (the ‘Eligibility Criteria’): (a) Entrants must be aged 13 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- Being by Sanctuary Spa will donate £1 to The Mix UK Charity for each eligible Instagram or Twitter post submitted.
- The Promotion is open to everyone that fulfils the Eligibility Criteria.
- Only one post is permitted per account and person.
- To submit a post on the Instagram Platform, the user must upload a photograph of themselves and a friend/friends to their owned account and caption the hashtag #SuperBeing.
- To Submit a post on the Twitter, Simply Retweet the original Twitter Post from @beingxsanctuary outlining the donation that will be made to @TheMixUK on behalf from retweeting the tweet.
- On the Instagram Submissions, users are encouraged to also nominate another user to also upload a post valid for a donation to The Mix UK. Although this is not necessary in order for the post to be eligible.
- Posts are eligible for submission from Monday 13th November to Sunday 19th November 2017.
- Being is happy to provide details of donation amount upon requests. To request these detail please message the Being Instagram account (@beingxsanctuary) directly.
- The donated amount will be capped at £5,000. If the number of submitted posts exceeds 5000. These will not be eligible and a donation will not be made.
- The donation will be made to YOUTHNET UK trading as ‘The Mix’, a registered charity (number 1048995) themix.org.uk
- Please note your profile/profiles must be public for us to count and accept your post submission.